scream-of-consciousness; "If you're trying to change minds and influence people it's probably not a good idea to say that virtually all elected Democrats are liars, but what the hell."
Politically correct chairs too. 2 black, 2 tan, 1 white. What happened to the piano? Who's the guy sleeping on the bench?oy vey ole'
You got me. I was anticpating a Bawney Fwank weffwence.
I think it depends on who's in the coffin as to the level of appropriateness.
If I didn't know it was photoshopped, I'd think you took photos at Ted's funeral.
Just type your name and post as anonymous if you don't have a Blogger profile.
Politically correct chairs too. 2 black, 2 tan, 1 white. What happened to the piano? Who's the guy sleeping on the bench?
ReplyDeleteoy vey ole'
You got me. I was anticpating a Bawney Fwank weffwence.
ReplyDeleteI think it depends on who's in the coffin as to the level of appropriateness.
ReplyDeleteIf I didn't know it was photoshopped, I'd think you took photos at Ted's funeral.
ReplyDelete