scream-of-consciousness; "If you're trying to change minds and influence people it's probably not a good idea to say that virtually all elected Democrats are liars, but what the hell."
YES I WOULD ; ) > smibsid
Well I am definately wood...
Off topic but aren't you glad your Terps are playing woeful VaTech today? How in HAIL did they ever beat UVa? Overconfidence?
How unfortunate. That poor girl.GrinfilledCelt
Never gonna hold. That's a busted zipper.Lt. Col. Gen. Tailgunner dick
Wellp ...reckon I'll give 'er points for perseverance. I saw this an hour ago, an' she's still tryin'.Turing word: extenes. I kid you not.
Bless her uh, heart.
New boobs and old dress, happens every time.
EmersonEmerson nice'uns
No ... that dress is supposed to be worn like that.It's a feature, not a bug.
mobius strip..
That there is right nice set of Home-Growns....
Just type your name and post as anonymous if you don't have a Blogger profile.
YES I WOULD ; ) > smibsid
ReplyDeleteWell I am definately wood...
ReplyDeleteOff topic but aren't you glad your Terps are playing woeful VaTech today? How in HAIL did they ever beat UVa? Overconfidence?
ReplyDeleteHow unfortunate. That poor girl.
ReplyDeleteGrinfilledCelt
Never gonna hold. That's a busted zipper.
ReplyDeleteLt. Col. Gen. Tailgunner dick
Wellp ...
ReplyDeletereckon I'll give 'er points for perseverance.
I saw this an hour ago, an' she's still tryin'.
Turing word: extenes. I kid you not.
Bless her uh, heart.
ReplyDeleteNew boobs and old dress, happens every time.
ReplyDeleteEmerson
ReplyDeleteEmerson nice'uns
No ... that dress is supposed to be worn like that.
ReplyDeleteIt's a feature, not a bug.
mobius strip.
ReplyDelete.
That there is right nice set of Home-Growns....
ReplyDelete