Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Daisy III

Casting Call
I need two lines of dialogue recorded for a major big budget film. You can submit both parts, or just one. I'm looking for dead serious by way of emotion. You don't have to edit. Send as many takes as you want; I'll edit. Thanks. Send your audition HERE.


Little kid:  (Cute kid's voice - 4-5 years old.

"Grampy, what does it mean if Democrats get to control stuff?"
Grampy (or Grammy)  Kindly senior citizen voice

" Honey, it means we'll all be dead before you even start high school.  Now est your pork chop."

4 comments:

AnnoyedOne said...

Ok, I'm game.
Here's my submission :-)

AnnoyedOne said...

Oops, that's my cat at the end not me!

AnnoyedOne said...

I redid it so the kitty is gone.

Rodger the Real King of France said...

Bwahhaaaa! Excellent .. except I can't really understand the kid, and you don't sound old enough to be a grampy, and you sound like the Crocodile Hunter, but you do have a great voice, so I may adjust my direction. Thanks! And, WTF? This is the only response I get? Where are all the people who previously volunteered?

Post a Comment

Just type your name and post as anonymous if you don't have a Blogger profile.