Tuesday, April 08, 2008

TRIPLE X Anew

RE Ali Mohamed


Some of you will remember my video posting last year of Peter Cross's "Triple Cross" presentation. Dan Wismer (Wizblog) did, and was more intrigued than most.  Dan's "McCarthy Memoir Rebuts Lance" is a result of that interest.

I unwrapped my copy of Andy McCarthy's new book "Willful Blindness: Memoir of the Jihad" Monday afternoon, went straight to the index, and took in the 25-30 pages McCarthy devotes to the story of Ali Mohamed, perhaps the most enigmatic and elusive of the Islamic jihadist conspirators over the course of the two decades preceding the 9/11 attacks.

Having done that, I can go back now and take the book from the top, but I had been waiting for months to hear McCarthy's side of the Ali Mohamed story. It turns out that McCarthy was just as eager to tell it. [Please continue]


No comments:

Post a Comment

Just type your name and post as anonymous if you don't have a Blogger profile.