Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Libtard Professor goes berzerk - moons student

Base Out-of-State Tuition at Pitt is $22,480/year.

This comment at Pat Dollard's site says it all ....
Yep the libs for some reason think it’s “Je sense donc je suis” not “Je pense donc je suis”

I love how it’s only free speech for THEM and not anyone else. They’re always calling to ban certain words or activities set up by conservatives, and then they go off and spit on veterans. I say we give them a taste of their own medicine and ban some of their words, and then ban their meetings and protests.

I find it humorous that this is how they’re teaching all the students how to debate
SondraK

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

in consulting my desktop copy of Robert's Rules of Order (1907 edition, re-published by Gramercy Books, NY, in 1978), i can't seem to find in the Table of Rules Relating to Motions where a Motion to "Act All Batshit Crazy and Whatnot" is in order.

RetRsvMike

Anonymous said...

I have no doubt in my mind what John Wayne would have done to bare foot, freeze dried, hippie-dude, do you ? Vice Sgt Boone

Anonymous said...

Cogent, nuanced invective? 10

Righteous anger? 10

Heartfelt crying? 10

Is this the warmup to the Dem convention? Yar, I do hope so.

Post a Comment

Just type your name and post as anonymous if you don't have a Blogger profile.