Thursday, August 28, 2008

Scotch/Telephone Horror

The Real King of France Answers Your Mail

Dear Real King of France:

I just lost me driver's license for having a lousy .38 alcohol blood level,  I mean, I wasn't even speeding, just driving slow.  Don't you think it's time to reevaluate legal blood levels?

Patrick from RI

I hear ya brother.  I know that I've ruined more lives with a bottle of Scotch and a telephone than I ever have with a car.
3:27 AM
I fk'n love you Stacy, I really do.  Sorry about sticking my thumb in your butt, I thought you'd like it. It didn't even stink.  What?  Stacy's dad?  Oh.  Well tell Stacy I called.

XM Radio

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

>>>

Rodge!! You promised me you wouldn't repeat that phone call!!!

;-]

>>>

Thud said...

stacy didn't realy mind..the rest of the checkout at walmart did though.

Post a Comment

Just type your name and post as anonymous if you don't have a Blogger profile.