Friday, September 19, 2008

Mail Call

I Get Mail
Here are some of the really good e-mails that I put in my sack - some quite a while ago. It weighs on my conscious not to acknowledge, so here's a string of them.
TIM W

If ever there was a metaphor for Katrina, this is it.

And this just in from Dr. Hardcrab ...
The Lying King GrinfilledCelt
"Gay Satanists For Obama" Vice Sgt Boone
Change You Can Read From dlttylr
Obama's teleprompter hits the trail dlttylr
Biden Versus the 'Bucket of Fluff' dlttylr
So last year Wright decided to outsource recess. NO
Does Evil Exist? (PPS) Oregon Guy
Rodge - reading Wiki, I just discovered this gem. MM
Chuck C (Annoyed White Male) has his own blog (and it's good) AWM
LMFAO Obama and Biden voted for funding the "Bridge to nowhere" Sondrak
Bonehead Bob Barr NO
Rodge - naked video of me Juice
Flying Tanks Merrily Merrily

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Damn, Juice. You really had my hopes up.
Tim

Juice said...

Hey, Tim!
What must I have been drinking to send that in? Even I had to double check. Whew, close one! ;p

Anonymous said...

>>>

"REFRAINING FROM MAKING A SACK JOKE HERE BOSS!!!!"

;-]

>>>

Anonymous said...

>>>

BTW, credit where credit is due: I got that from Suzanne K in Texas. She sends me some goodies sometimes...

>>>

Juice said...

Hardcrab, as often as I see that picture, it never gets old. Loved the update!!!!

Does Evil Exist? nice pictures, good words, gave me a softy moment. :)

Luved the escaltor metaphor.

And personal fav, Flying Tanks. Yuk-yuk.

You've got great folks here, Rodger.Thanks for sharing.

Rodger the Real King of France said...

Like you Juicy,

Anonymous said...

I'm INDIAN?????
OMG!!!!

Anonymous said...

Indeed, Juice. Lots of good stuff. Good thing I saved your video for last, as I've spent entirely too much time watching the other GGM clips. Riotous!

Pat R.

Anonymous said...

I wondered why I got so much traffic from C&S today. Thanks for the plug, Rog! Y'all come visit, I'll leave the light on for ya.

Annoyed White Male

Anonymous said...

Dr. H: "bitch stole my fish" darned near made me laff my left lung out. That's a keeper.

Anonymous said...

>>>

Like juice stated, the original has been around awhile. I just thought that was a good PhotoShop!!
Juice: Your naked video plays in my head every night. Unfortunately, the soundtrack to it is the Vonage/Kill Bill tune ("Woo Hoo" by the 5,6,7,8's)...

;-]

>>>

Post a Comment

Just type your name and post as anonymous if you don't have a Blogger profile.