Friday, September 05, 2008

Orca disses Sarah

Oh, Orca
bah

As you know, Mother Superior and I often dine while watching her TIVO'd Oprah.  Last evening as Orca was strutting about I wondered aloud whether she would, in keeping with her tradition,  have Sarahcuda on her show.  Or McCain?  I think that her 2000 interview with  Bush went a long way toward getting him elected, but this time around she's an in-the-tank Obama cultist.  Make that THE CULTIST. Anyway, I just visited Moonbattery, and there it is! No.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm pretty sure it's "Ochra".

Casca

Anonymous said...

I wouldn't piss on that woman if she were on fire. Unless, of course, I got a FREE CAR!! FREE CAR!!! FREE CAR!!!

Anonymous said...

My peeps gotta stick tagetha, yo.

Post a Comment

Just type your name and post as anonymous if you don't have a Blogger profile.