Saturday, September 06, 2008

Palin Sunday Talks

Sarah Palin: AWOL from Sunday circuit 

Not photoshopped - by me anyway
My first reaction to the headline -- "Good!"  It throws the MSM off balance, and besides, I worry about her being overexposed as a rock star, even though I'm an eager participant in that effort.

Tribune SWAMP blogger Mark Silva thinks it's because McCain doesn't have confidence in her ability to speak without a teleprompter.  I think Mark Silva is something of a canker blossom for putting that thought on the record.  It was Obama who spent time in Hawaii being coached on spelling C-A-T without a teleprompter.  Sarah Palin, conversely, delivered most of her  knock-out RNC speech freelance - after her teleprompter broke!

On the other hand, I don't trust McCain to keep the momentum without her. And it means I'll have to watch her speech again tomorrow, for the seventh time.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

MSM,
Say, "Please."
-DougM

Anonymous said...

It's Sunday. She's going to church. Can't these Bozos figure out anything?

Post a Comment

Just type your name and post as anonymous if you don't have a Blogger profile.