Thursday, October 23, 2008

ACORN's Invoice

 
MFCS ACORN
Sometimes I delude myself into thinking I know what's happening.  Then I get run over by the reality truck, and have my mind blown by something so obvious that it seems that I was the only person unaware of it.  Like this.

House GOP leader asks Bush to cut off ACORN funds

WASHINGTON (AP) — House Republican leader John Boehner on Wednesday urged President Bush to block all federal funds to a grass-roots community group that has been accused of voter registration fraud.

"It is evident that ACORN is incapable of using federal funds in a manner that is consistent with the law," Boehner, R-Ohio, wrote Bush, saying that funds should be blocked until all federal investigations into the Association of Community Organizations for Reform Now are completed.

I knew Pelosi and Reid legislated a 700 million dollar payday for ACORN in the bail-out bill ... but ... sputter ... but, I never considered that we may have been paying them all along -- to overthrow our government!  That's the same as the KGB's practice of sending the family of an executed dissident a bill for the bullet they used!

4 comments:

Thud said...

horse...stable...door. the left is faster on its feet nowadays than us.

Anonymous said...

box is labeled "for training use only"??

RetRsvMike

Anonymous said...

Our Tax Dollars go to La Raza (Mexican racists) too.
Why, that would be like sending guns to Hammas-- OH, WAIT we do that too...
Suicide of the west indeed.
RAK

BlogDog said...

I know the communist Chinese charge the family for the killing bullet but I wasn't aware that the Kah Gey Bey did it as well.

Post a Comment

Just type your name and post as anonymous if you don't have a Blogger profile.