Thursday, January 29, 2009

American Republic II

A Gummint We Can Trust
RIGHT
These Drudge Headlines Speak Volumes
AHMADINEJAD SAYS USA MUST APOLOGIZE TO IRAN OVER PAST ACTIONS... *

DEAR AHMADINEJAD: OBAMA DRAFTS LETTER TO IRAN

Wen and Putin Slam U.S. System...

SOROS GLOBAL RESCUE PLAN'...

A Muslim megalomaniac demands an apology from the United States, and the new American president responds.  Oh, Shores of Tripoli.   Two of the world's most prominent communists slam the United States,  and another, George Soros,  says yes, but I have a plan to bring them to heel.  Nobody knows where Soros is hiding.

 I'd say we're about 9 months away from a national understanding of what was done to us.  Unfortunately, by then there will be a new paradigm holding sway.  A population struggling to find its next meal is no real threat to attack the king.  My problem is that I only have two nukes and a rusty B-52 without a CD player.  I'm thinking San Francisco and  DC.   Oye.  Sometimes I wish I wasn't the King of France and Barn Army commander. So many choices. 

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Definitely DC, the next big earthquake will shiver the timbers of Nancy's constituents.

Casca

Anonymous said...

a rusty B-52 without a CD player.
If the 8-track still works and the beer is cold, we're still good to go.
Lt. Col. Gen. Tailgunner dick

Anonymous said...

Oh sure, like all Raiders fans are that clean cut and respectable looking.

Rodger the Real King of France said...

Oh right, Tailgunner. And who is it that complains about me playing the soundtrack from "Love Story" ad nauseum? The only 8 track tape we have, other than the "Great Farting Contest." Hmmm?

Anonymous said...

Well I still have a few CCR 8tracks.......shall we show them what (steel) rain looks like on a sunny day.....

Anonymous said...

>>>

I actually have an 8-Track of Iron Butterfly w/ "In-A-Gadda-Da-Vida".

BTW, isn't that dude George Clinton from Parliment????

Anonymous said...

Always wondered what George Clinton fed his pet honky bitches. I'll send my "Europe 72" Dead tape and my wife's Carly Simon if you promise to strap the Carly Simon to one of the nukes.

JP

Anonymous said...

Look at ole George Clinton smacking his lips thinking about that banana....Oh!..Wait a minute...He's not thinking about a banana.....Hahahahaha..They all laughed and laughed.

Post a Comment

Just type your name and post as anonymous if you don't have a Blogger profile.