Saturday, January 24, 2009

Birbiglia

Commiedians and other entertainment trash
This began as a response to Hardcrab's comment on the Buttons thread. I took it to the Big Show.

The entertainment world is a cauldron of Marxist group- think, and get-alongers.  However, unless they're on my shoot-on-sight list (Streisand, Fonda, Asner, Franken, Springsteen) I'll use them for momentary pleasure, just as I would a cheap whore.  Christopher Guest cracks me up, and his films are non political.  Same with lots of them. But ...

I just happened to catch Mike Birbiglia on Commidy Central.  Never heard him before, but the guy was good.  I shot this clip (above) about White folk's alternative to the "N Word."  So, Birbiglia's rolling along and  -- out of the blue he begins an "idiot Bush" routine.  Har-de-har.  Your time is up bitch.  Get yo clothes on and get out. No tip. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just type your name and post as anonymous if you don't have a Blogger profile.