Sunday, February 01, 2009

Liquiidation Special

A modest proposal
DIY


California has failed to repay taxpayers for excessive tax withholding, so here's what should happen.  I know, I know, you're way ahead of me with "How does the state treat me when I can't pay my tax?" formula. Send them a bill for a $500 fine, and monthly interest compounded at 18%.   And don't argue that by charging the state, you're just charging yourself.  That's crap.  You have no more influence over the state than I do, and I don't live there.  How many times in the past ten years have voters passed an initiative only to have some pissant judge throw it out?  'Exactly.  You're serfs.

Anyway, sending them a bill is useless.  Useless because, what do crooks do when they can't pay the rent?  That's right,  they mug people.  Fixing to do that now, count on it.   Why not turn the next page from the tax man's book, and seize state proppity.  Auction it off.  The Governor's mansion, state house, parks, office buildings. Sell it all off, and pay yourselves what's owed.  I'm not kidding.  State gummint will become a lot less intrusive when they have to assemble in a Motel 6  meeting room, without pay.  It's the recipe for great gummint, actually.

You're welcome.


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's even better that Rush's plan. Won't happen though. Kalifornians don't own enough guns, bullets, or cajones to pull it off.

Anonymous said...

Here's a better plan. Productive people can move out of California, like I did. Leave the Golden State to the Mexicans, the other welfare recipients and the commies. Maybe they can run the economy by reading each other's auras.

Anonymous said...

California is also the most anti-gun state in the nation?

Coincidence? I don't think so.

Someday they'll find that mobs can kill by strangulation, too.

Anonymous said...

Oh Anon, how little you know. We real Americans are very well armed. As for those who've already cut and run? Well, after the revolution, they won't be allowed to hold office. We will need help with the hangings though, at least at the start.

Casca

tom said...

CA is losing citizens, but gaining net population. Wonder how? not.
I visit for the grandbaby, but hate it. I am riding around in the car more there in 10 days than I am here in a month.
Navy time in the SF Bay area in the mid 70's was nice, and Oakland/Dublin in the late 70's to early 90's was when it started to get weird. The gummint started stickin' its nose in everything. I left.
They deserve what they voted for, and they are getting it in spades. Too bad about all the inland empire people who are being scrued by the LA & SF + berkeley crowd. Kinda sad... used to was a nice place.
tomw

Rodger the Real King of France said...

If the inlanders decided to band together and go mau-mau, I'm sure they'd get lots of support. Lots. Not from any of us, because we're law abiding, but others.

Post a Comment

Just type your name and post as anonymous if you don't have a Blogger profile.