Wednesday, February 04, 2009

NSA

The Spy Factory
NOVA
I watched NOVA's The Spy Factory last night, after the Terps narrow loss to North Carolina-Chapel Hill.  You can watch the 50 minute program on-line, all at once, or in segments.  I promise you won't turn it off, or want to, anyway.  I can't say I was astounded by any one detail, having already been immersed in the subject, but there were plenty of interesting new details presented.  What did astound me, was that not once was the name "Jamie Gorelick," uttered, even though her handiwork was much in evidence throughout.  Sort of like discussing the 1986 World Series without mentioning Bill Buckner.  But then, this is PBS. Watch anyway. 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are spot-on with the "no Gorelick here" observation, Rodge. I found that utterly amazing. It looked like an attempt to perpetuate a number of mythologies.

Rodger the Real King of France said...

The key to any of these documentaries is, are the Clintons and Maddy Albright threatening to sue? If not, it's a white wash.

Post a Comment

Just type your name and post as anonymous if you don't have a Blogger profile.