Friday, March 13, 2009

Ratbastard Commies Messing With Me

I hate  when they do that
Disappearing stuff


I woke this morning to find that my SeaMonkey mail program, the one I use for personal use (pecksnif), including most of you, had disappeared.  Gone.  Vanished.  Including any mention in Documents and Settings.  WTF?  I restored D&S from my backup ( 3 hours), but still nada.  This has happened to you, so you know how it will ruin your day.  Excuse me, this has happened to you, unless you use a MAC which not only never hiccups, but massages your balls in the morning. 

Reinstalled, but any messages sent to me before midnight last are gone.  Including a new Barn Army pic someone sent, that I hadn't processed yet (resend please). 


14 comments:

Juice said...

It is Friday the 13th. OOGA-BOOGA!!

Grumpyunk said...

Here's something I sent you yesterday-
You're probably a terrorist
http://wethearmed.com/index.php/topic,3033.0.html

Anonymous said...

Rodge, when you get your email fixed, here's a new tech device for all of us suckers.
olds-88-william

Anonymous said...

and then your wife calls and says the lump shows up on the mammogram and the doctor thinks we need to talk...

I'll trade ya Friday 13th problems.

Rodger the Real King of France said...

Whoever you are, you just got a prayer ...

Jon said...

and another.

Anonymous said...

And a third.

DE644

Juice said...

olds-88-william~ Laughed 'til I was wheezing and needed the inhaler! So much humor in that truth. :D

Juice said...

Anonymous~~ God's Blessings and comfort to you.

Anonymous said...

Prayers Inbound. My family has received a pass on one pancreatic and one colon cancer scare this week. We can work you in. Please update us and stay upbeat.

Plowboy

Anonymous said...

I've had nothing but Macs since '84.
In the words of Auda abu Tayi in Lawrence of Arabia, "He is not perfect."
—DougM

Anonymous said...

Now computermen all, whoever you may be,
If you wanna rise to the top of the e mail tree,
If your soul isn't fettered to an office stool,
Be careful to be guided by this golden rule--
Stick close to your desks and never go to pee,
And you all may be rulers of the Sea Monkey! ........Cecil & Sullivan

Anonymous said...

Is *that* what my MAC has been trying to do every morning? I thought it was just a virus scan.

TFV

Rodger the Real King of France said...

10!

Post a Comment

Just type your name and post as anonymous if you don't have a Blogger profile.