Monday, April 06, 2009

Lounge Talk

 Heard at the Lounge


3dc   Bless me for I have sinned.
I got mad at an English Man who told me Obama was "Extremely Intelligent"

I responded:
Has intelligence been treated the same way currency values have?

Thing From Snowy Mountain   thought y'all might want to see this:


Spooky murder in Loudon County, VA


Mike N.
So the CIA gives Bennet outdated maps to target with, fires him when a bomb gets dropped on something the bad map doesn't show exists and 10 years later he ends up killed.

If I was a conspiracy buff, I'd say that chain of events isn't much of a surprise.

Edit: And whomever titled that story should be ashamed.



Mike N.





Frank G  as discussed here, ammo is getting reaaallly hard to find


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Muslims want to use lasers on their mosques. We need to help them out...http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/7984556.stm

)B^/~ said...

Gramma St. Pauli

Anonymous said...

She gives good head.

alwaysFresh,neverFrozen

Alear said...

I mentioned getting brass knuckles a few months ago. Doubt I'll ever use them, but they are very real, and oh my, noone wants to be hit with them, not even by their kid sister.

Post a Comment

Just type your name and post as anonymous if you don't have a Blogger profile.