Thursday, May 07, 2009

Jiminy Beck

Liberal caught in corner pulls race card.  Yawn.
Glenn Beck does ACORN



Glenn Beck kicked ACORN national spokesman Scott Levenson off his set last night after he predictably called Beck a racist during a break.  ACORN is a criminal organization, one that benefited from Barry Soetoro's tutelage then, and now received $5.2 billion dollars for learning their lessons so well.  Levenson parroted the excuse I've heard from ACORN recently, as more and more states indict ACORNERers for voter fraud.  It goes something like this "Okay, we may have fraudulently registered 23,000 voters in Nevada, but where's the proof that any of them actually voted?"  I'm afraid I'd have to club the mofo with an aluminum bat, on the spot.

Also, if you watch this interview, see if you agree with me that Beck's style and mannerisms  are identical to Jiminy Glick's (Martin Short)?

3 comments:

AnnoyedOne said...

I usually only catch the end of Beck's show so I missed the interview. However I did see the part where Beck said he kicked the guy out. Beck says that the ACORN guy tried to chat-up a member of his crew on the way out. Something like "Hey babe you're cute. Wanna xxxx".

Anonymous said...

signsbyrusty (31 minutes ago) Show Hide
0
Marked as spam
Reply
I personally registered 5 new first time voters thispast election...my first time to ever to work for a candidate and I'm 60...when I turned in the forms they reviewed them on the spot...there were problems with 4 of the 5...I had to take them back for the people to redo...the people at the election commission said had they recieved these through mail they would have been thrown out...by the way I gave all 5 people rides to vote and we help elect Obama.


From u-tube
ozaoB

Anonymous said...

...a guy. ...a bad employee. Hmm, oh wait now it's up to 40. That got caught.
MM

Post a Comment

Just type your name and post as anonymous if you don't have a Blogger profile.