Wednesday, July 29, 2009

80% and proud of it

A real test?


Tom Mann sent me this Global Warming Test,  which I cynically viewed as another attempt by Al Gore's legion of asshat true believer elementary school  teachers to make me feel bad about driving to the grocery store without carpooling.  As a consequence of taking my first ever such test,  based an some actual science, I missed the first two, but aced the last eight. With these credentials I plan to apply for the job of climate expert on any of the networks who so far haven't been able to find one. NBC- here I come!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

9/10-missed the first one too-it's just common sense
MM

Anonymous said...

I got one wrong...

Tetzman

Anonymous said...

10 out of 10. I believe "Booya" is appropriate.

AWM

ps gonna put this on my facebook page and challenge my lib friends.

Guy S said...

Dag nab it!! I was 6 for 6, than took a nose dive and ended up with 7 out of 10. Reading the questions again should have ended up with 9 out of 10 had I read them better and or followed my gut instinct. And like AWM, this is going on my facebook as well.

SoylentGreen said...

10 out of 10!
Prolly would have been faked out if not for your warning, Rodge.

OregonGuy said...

Compare and contrast:

http://www.metoffice.gov.uk/corporate/pressoffice/myths/index.html

Why this link comes up:

Over at Climate Audit, Steve McIntyre has been fighting the "Met", UK's national weather service, for access to worldwide temperature data.

So far, his quest has come to naught. Kinda.

See, it seems that the Met has been busy deleting files that have been sought under Mr. McIntyre's FOI requests.

Which is a violation of British law, one would think.

Anyway, hit "ClimateAudit" and make sure you read the comments.

ManBearPig is under assault, but the defenders of the faith are apparently willing to cashier their jobs to defend that faith.
.

Rodger the Real King of France said...

Liberals are like that. You hafta kill 'em. Hypothetically of course.

Post a Comment

Just type your name and post as anonymous if you don't have a Blogger profile.