Saturday, August 01, 2009

Gummint Hijackers

The Obamacy: page 194

Why are Stephen King's horror novels so successful?   Because they're "can't put 'em down page turners."  The Obamacy is no different.  I face each new day filled with a, somehow exciting, macabre dread about what new Obama horror awaits me.  Just 194 days in office, and every day a new suspense.   Watch as Glen Beck guides you through the gummint website that shanghais your computer into gummint service.   I .. I feel  .. for some reason I feel like someone\'s put a cage around my head containing hungry rats.  GAK! Hurry.  Rat Poison gak .
Marc Miller

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

All your computers are belong to us!

Anonymous said...

Don't worry, Rodger. It's all good. After all, freedom is slavery, you know.
Obot #1346592

Anonymous said...

Well, I'm sure this is necessary, and the government will only use this information for my own good.
—DougM
(Recovering from a big bump on the head.
I guess I should have it examined, eh?)

Anonymous said...

We are the Barack's. You will be assimilated!

DoubleU said...

Google, ebay and other site track you where ever you go so why would this scare you?

Anonymous said...

I use https://ssl.scroogle.org It's Google without the bravo sierra.

DoubleU said...

You might also be interested in Noscript, better privacy and trackme for FireFox. However Noscript has google and other places white listed by default. better privacy takes care of super cookies and tricks sites use to get around not accepting a cookie, I am not sure Trackmenot actually does anything but it is suppose to send random text to search engines while firefox is running so that all searches look irrelevant.

Post a Comment

Just type your name and post as anonymous if you don't have a Blogger profile.