Saturday, August 08, 2009

A Kindred Spirit


This guy says of himself, "I have the sense of humor of a fourth grader"  So naturally he belongs over here.  I took some of his real estate because it just made me feel so dsmned good. 

Ladies and gentlemen, I give you Jeremiah Wright, Jr.


The motherfuckin’ chickens!?!?  Comin’ home to roost!!1!

The disparity in class, maturity and leadership between that arrogant cocksucker and George W. Bush is a chasm the covers the known fucking universe.

I guess part of Chicago toughguy politics is not knowing that it’s a good idea to shut the fuck up when you are in the process of having your ass handed to you.  The Unicorn of Hubris is about to have the worst August in the history of the office of the Presidency.

I, for one, am looking forward to the coming bloodbath.  It’s about goddamn time the left learns what righteous anger looks like.  I’m 100% against domestic violence but the daddy party is about to beat the shit out the mommy party for burning the fucking chicken.

I love politics.


7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like he just told Barney Frank and others to STFU.
Tim

Anonymous said...

I'm sure y'all have thought of this too but I would be surprised if Obama *wants* a "bloodbath" so he can justify "emergency measures".

Or maybe I'm just paranoid about Marxist MFCS'ers.

Anonymous said...

would=wouldn't

MCPO Airdale said...

You like us! You really, really like us!

Anonymous said...

oooo... *someone* is gettin' Pissy.


...and pissy people do stupid things.
[can I gen an "amen corner" here?]

e~C

Anonymous said...

"get"

*gah*

e~C

Rodger the Real King of France said...

Agen!

Post a Comment

Just type your name and post as anonymous if you don't have a Blogger profile.