Friday, August 07, 2009

MuShu Pork

Why We Win
Because you vote for the right stuff

I swore never to get involved with any more blog voting deals, but this is different. Linda SoG, whose Irish cousin Linda Sue O'Grady is a sometime poster on this blog, has a favor to ask.  Help her dog win some cash (top prize is a million bucks). Hey, the dog's damn cute, and if MuShu wins the $1M, she promised to buy wall-to-wall carpeting for the B-52.  Ooh-Rah!  I put a rollover reminder in the header to make it easy for you.  Or, if you have a blog, maybe you could mention it.  Remember, you can vote everyday.

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

"...wall-to-wall carpeting for the B-52..."

Um the B-52 needs
1) fuel
2) nukes

Anonymous said...

I was looking through the others and it looked like we had it in the bag until I ran across The Competition.
GrinfilledCelt

pdwalker said...

by your command.

Anonymous said...

Dang cute! Not only did I vote, this reminded me to take a visit over to nicedoggie.net.

olds-mo-william

Anonymous said...

Cutest hyena I ever saw! Didn't know you could house break'em.

JP

Anonymous said...

Mushu? I trust it's last name ain't pork.......

Jim - PRS said...

Done.

Chris in NC said...

I'm doing the Obama voting thing. Hit F5 and it tallies another vote. I've given Linda 40 votes in the last 10 minutes... Will be doing this a bit...

Rodger the Real King of France said...

You may have disqualified her previous votes .. she's been reset to 0.

LindaSoG said...

Yay for MuShu. It's a weekly voting thing. Keep them votes coming. Thanks everyone!

Chris in NC said...

Oh shit, Linda, if I did I am so sorry... I'll be there every day for you.

LindaSoG said...

Rodger! ahahahahaha!!!! You and Boazo are killing me here.

Chris, they re-set it everyone. It's a weekly thing. MuShu made it into the Second Round.

Yay! Keep them votes coming.

Post a Comment

Just type your name and post as anonymous if you don't have a Blogger profile.