Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Rep Rogers on Obamacare

Rep. Mike Rogers


Earlier I posted on a phenomenal speaker, Rep. Thaddeus McCotter (R Mich), and here - another Republican, also the likes of which we don't see much of anymore.  He's also from  Michigan,.
Congressman Rogers' makes his opening statement on Health Care reform legislation that is under debate in Congress.
Some of the neatest people I've known, like the Mike Homants, and my own dear wife  and her family,  are from Michigan.  Yet, when I think of that state's politics, reprobates like Conyers, Stabenow, Riegle, Levin, and Dingell domibate.   I just looked it up, and was surprised to see that Democrats have just a one seat advantage (8-7) in that delegation.  Anyway, for the  second time this week Michigan has given me a boner. Watch this, and you will feel pretty perky yourself.

C/R

12 comments:

Gayle Miller said...

Ladies don't have boners, Rodger! We get the vapors!

Rodger the Real King of France said...

Don't make me delete any responses. Be gentlemen. Vapors it is.

Anonymous said...

Is this more or less rare than a sasquatch sighting.

Anonymous said...

Another
!BRAVO! moment. Where have these good people been hiding?
Juice

I-RIGHT-I said...

Not good enough. A whole lot of people need to hang.

Anonymous said...

I have been saying for years, start at Brighton, bulldoze everything East into the lake, and Michigan will be on the road to recovery. Well, that and deport the Commie Canuck in the Governor's Mansion along with her shithook husband and his collection of personal assistants.

Jim - PRS said...

Applauding wildly here, boss.

Csanad said...

It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood...

Anonymous said...

I am from Michigan - just so you know. I love this guy and he is dead on. By the way near the end was that a dog that scurried in back of him or some aid-type person on hands and knees? I found that rather funny - not?

Anonymous said...

OOPS forgot to add.....

Bolivar

Jon said...

I left Michigan in December and while the videos this week have been inspiring, never forget that the unions control that state and Obama is handing them more and more control with each passing day.

If anyone in the rest of the country wants to know where we're headed, look to Michigan. Granmole and her ilk have had far too long to "blow us away" and fix things with more liberal government. All they've managed to do is raise taxes and push unemployment past 15%.

I'll call Colorado home until Michigan's economy gets out of the bottom 10. I'm just beginning to realize that means I'll probably be buried here.

Anonymous said...

I'm from Michigan, too, so that settles it. All the best people come from Michigan, but there are still way too many idiots voting for Canadian commies and their icky ilk.

Please don't bulldoze me and a lot of other good people into the lake, ANinnyMoose. Besides, your plan would still leave the liberal strongholds of Ann Arbor (U of M), Lansing and Traverse City intact. Better to go by county. Get rid of Wayne (Detroit), Gennessee (Flint), Washtenaw (Ann Arbor), Grand Traverse (guess), and probably Oakland (wait for me to get out first). With those out of the running, I think we can take them.
GrinfilledCelt

Post a Comment

Just type your name and post as anonymous if you don't have a Blogger profile.