Sunday, August 09, 2009

When Quakers pick up an Uzi ...

Obamacrats: Reaping the Whirlwind
"At 61, I still fit in my Marine Corps uniform, and know well how to defend myself. "

While not quite so profanely as the earlier example [It's so Fu**ing on!], Bruce Kesler - posting at Maggie's Farm - expresses the same sediments about the Administration's penchant for thuggery.
During the past week, I’ve had conversations with old friends – leftist, centrist, and conservative – with whom I experienced the political battles of the 1960’s.  All of us have a similar take on what’s happening now, compared to then.  Then, it was a challenge against authority primarily by the privileged young who didn’t want to serve in the war, which dissipated rapidly once the draft ended, while their ideologues took refuge in academia to rise to insulated tenure of attachment to their old slogans and some of their ilk to gerrymandered seniority in Congress.  Obama was a tot then, but raised on their radical bromides.  Now, it is the broader swath of working and middle class Americans, a far larger and more potent population, who are fed up and angry with being exploited and insulted by those who feel it their right and duty to impose their schemes to rearrange and endanger everyone else’s lives and weaken the America that sustains us.  We all feel the potential for violence is high.  Enough everyday Americans will defend themselves against thuggish attacks upon their right to speak out.

I wasn’t a proponent of street violence then, nor am I now.  I abhor it.  And, just let any one of the Democrat thugs try to physically attack me or silence me or anyone nearby and they better stand the f*ck by for a real thumping.  At 61, I still fit in my Marine Corps uniform, and know well how to defend myself.  I’m just one member of a rapidly expanding, reluctant force of ordinary Americans who will.  Those who have spent their lives cloistered in ivy and Congress have never met our resistance before, are shocked, and are in for more rueful surprises if they keep on their vile attacks on our democracy, peace and prosperity.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

God bless that Marine. Semper Fi!

1911Man Turing word "waramp" Is that a Randall Warhead reference?

MAJ Mike said...

I'm 59 and I still fit into my Army dress blues. I'm a heavily armed pacifist. The DemCong don't know who they're pissing off.

Bring it on.

Anonymous said...

I havent fit in my dress blues since I retired 14 years ago. But I can still kick ass.
Tim

Anonymous said...

AMEN and pass the ammo!

Guy S said...

been retired for 11 years and change now, from the worlds largest nuclear Navy. I fit in my Dress Blues even better than when I retired.

I don't look forward to fighting or violence (what member of the armed forces really does) but come hell or high water I will when pressed without hesitation. And to hell with the Marques of Queensbury Rules, I fight to win period.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the votes of confidence.

Now practice OPSEC. No bragging, no threats.

I don't want to hear that stuff again. Not until we need you.

cuchieddie said...

I'm 63 and still slim and trim. I am still a good shot and am armed. If needed to answer the call to save my country, I will be ready. Oh and BTW. My Gadsden flag flies proudly outside my door. Also, my former MOS was 11B40 and I remember a few things.

Anonymous said...

Pa Dave reporting for duty SIR!

And NO, I dont still fit into my AF flight suit, I am however, in better shape. And have since learned a few new skills (thank you Mike Dillon)

Anonymous said...

"All turrets-gun plot. Surface action port. Train out and line up. Stand by for director control."

"All turrets-gun plot. Load armor piercing, LOAD!"

WV-werset. Yes, we are.

Old Squid.

captain cryptic said...

........ Yo the Airborne is ready willing and able.

Post a Comment

Just type your name and post as anonymous if you don't have a Blogger profile.