Thursday, September 17, 2009

Cayse I'm not a Demorat

I'm A Racist
 From Grouchy Old Cripple - Like others, I predicted that when Jug Hussein Ears was elected that any opposition to his policies would be considered racist. That's the Dimocrat way: portray Republicans and conservatives as sexist, racist homophobes. Dick sent me this list of items that make us racist in the style of Jeff Foxworthy.
If you think that a czar is unconstitutional, then...
.........You Might Be a Racist!
If you are opposed to a government run health care system,I'm A Racist then...
.........You Might Be a Racist!
If you think that it is unAmerican to bow before the Saudi King, then...
.........You Might Be a Racist!
If you think that the stimulus plan has been an utter failure, then... [Denny continued]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just type your name and post as anonymous if you don't have a Blogger profile.