Monday, September 21, 2009

Mark Levin w/Stephen Smith

He Shoots, He Scores
 
Sports commentator Stephen A. Smith, as interviewed by Mark Levin




This is incredible. Many thanks to the reader which pointed me toward this interview.

Before becoming obsessed with politics, I was a sports nut. I watched ESPN then almost as much as I watch Fox News, C-SPAN and the others now. And, truth be told, Stephen A. Smith always kind of bugged me.

No more. And ten minutes, this is lengthy -- but it is completely worth it. In fact, I was tempted to bring out some excerpts, but I simply can't choose any single bit of Smith's remarks. I only wish he would say the same darned thing on SportsCenter; perhaps it would get more attention.  - Jeff Schreiber, America's Right
Rahouey

5 comments:

Rodger the Real King of France said...

I know how Jeff feels, but political opinion has no place on Sports Center, or any entertainment show. Period.

OregonGuy said...

Doesn't ACORN have some openings for adminstrators?

A course, the TV gig prolly pays better.
.

Timbeaux said...

I'd have to say I respect the guy twice as much for him taking me completely by surprise.

Steve in Greensboro said...

I had zero idea who Stephen A. Smith was before this. Smart guy.

ET said...

Never really liked the guy, but he's kinda like Charles Barkley in that even though he's a smartass with way too much in-your-face attitude, a lotta what he says makes a lotta sense.

For years I faithfully watched The Sports Reporters Sunday mornings on ESPN. He appeared a few times, and I disliked him every time as soon as I saw him, but I noticed that I generally agreed with his take on things.

I think if I READ what he says instead of seeing and hearing him say it, it'd go down one helluva lot easier.

Post a Comment

Just type your name and post as anonymous if you don't have a Blogger profile.