Monday, September 21, 2009

Mark Levin w/Stephen Smith

He Shoots, He Scores
 
Sports commentator Stephen A. Smith, as interviewed by Mark Levin




“ This is incredible. Many thanks to the reader which pointed me toward this interview.

Before becoming obsessed with politics, I was a sports nut. I watched ESPN then almost as much as I watch Fox News, C-SPAN and the others now. And, truth be told, Stephen A. Smith always kind of bugged me.

No more. And ten minutes, this is lengthy -- but it is completely worth it. In fact, I was tempted to bring out some excerpts, but I simply can't choose any single bit of Smith's remarks. I only wish he would say the same darned thing on SportsCenter; perhaps it would get more attention.  - Jeff Schreiber, America's Right
”
Rahouey

5 comments:

Rodger the Real King of France said...

I know how Jeff feels, but political opinion has no place on Sports Center, or any entertainment show. Period.

OregonGuy said...

Doesn't ACORN have some openings for adminstrators?

A course, the TV gig prolly pays better.
.

Timbeaux said...

I'd have to say I respect the guy twice as much for him taking me completely by surprise.

Steve in Greensboro said...

I had zero idea who Stephen A. Smith was before this. Smart guy.

ET said...

Never really liked the guy, but he's kinda like Charles Barkley in that even though he's a smartass with way too much in-your-face attitude, a lotta what he says makes a lotta sense.

For years I faithfully watched The Sports Reporters Sunday mornings on ESPN. He appeared a few times, and I disliked him every time as soon as I saw him, but I noticed that I generally agreed with his take on things.

I think if I READ what he says instead of seeing and hearing him say it, it'd go down one helluva lot easier.

Post a Comment

Just type your name and post as anonymous if you don't have a Blogger profile.