Tuesday, September 29, 2009

The Me

don't

where's my fucking Zoloft

  •  I'm up half the night and then oversleep, only to awaken and find that Reagan had, inexplicably, decided to sleep on, and thus leak urine all over, a living room chair she had never ever been on before... which caused
  • .... MoSup to (quite justifiably) flip out, causing the noose around Reagan's neck to be drawn tighter, I mean to as tight as it will get, and then
  • the trash compactor which is just 7 months old won't turn off ... and then
  • I have e-mail that sends me into an almost terminal *ghack!* choke and then
  • these first two news items I read sent me for my 4 pound maul, which I then used to smash everything in the house -tvs, windows, computers ... or would have if I didn't have so much farging discipline and  self control.

I'm going now for my breakfast cocktail ...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Leave it to Liberals to throw other people's money at every idiotic non-solution, especially when we refuse to be brainwashed. Then insult our intelligence. The man in your photo gets "free" health care under our current greedy system, ya know. Bash! Bam!

What I do to keep from becoming a 24hr wino? Cook. Find recipes with lots of steps, ingredients, flavor and time. It's not really cooking. It's therapy. Sometimes I add the wine to the food, too. :} Juice

Javert said...

No Professor Schellnhuber, we have a better understanding of frauds like you.

JMcD said...

"Hey Buddy"...."Can you spare three,fo dollars for some Prell?"

Anonymous said...

LMFAO!!! Jim, you almost killed me.

Casca

Post a Comment

Just type your name and post as anonymous if you don't have a Blogger profile.