Thursday, September 17, 2009

Talentshow Greg - center stage

Second Best Quote of the Day
No matter how hard Republicans try, ACORN just doesn’t sound very ominous. It’s a tiny nut that squirrels eat. That’s not evil, it’s cute.


I’ve always had a soft spot in my heart for the Presidential Prayer Team. After all, they were the ones who gave us this favorite bit of post-9/11 kitsch
Whilst cruising Obamunist bloggers I stopped by Ted Rall's fraternal twin Tom Tomorrow's site (look it up).  Been awhile. Tom has co-bloggers now, one of them Talentshow Greg who mirror-posts from his own site.  I popped over to see.  Leads off with the title ACORN quote, which sounds like a bitter concession.  Talentshow Greg's content  validates what we know. That lost tribes in the Brazilian Rain Forest have more in common with Americans than they. His problem with Presidential Prayer Team site is an example. This is Talentshow Greg talking.

On a lark, I decided to check in on the organization whose self-described mission was to “pray for our national leaders in accordance with biblical principles, regardless of political persuasion“, but it seems like the election of Barack Obama has dampened the enthusiasm quite a bit. Here’s what the PPT site looked like back in 2006 .  And here’s what the Presidential Prayer Team site looks like today

(Pause)

Funny how a “non-partisan organization” would go out of its way to avoid using the current President’s name or photo. It’s almost as if members of the Presidential Prayer Team are less likely to pray for President Obama than President Bush. I wonder why that is?
The name Presidential Prayer Team is the key here Talentshow Greg.  JFC! They pray to God!  Why the flok would they pray for the godammed anti-Christ?  Duh.  They practice great restraint by not praying for an asteroid to fall on Obama's head while he attends a meeting with his cabinet and congressional Democrats.  Be happy for that, because God often answers prayers. No, really, take my word for it.    Of course I mean this in the good way.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

This past weekend. Truth!

Me to husband: You know there's a reason why God asks us to pray for our enemies.

Husband: So they can be more like us.

Me: So they can be more like God and less likely to kill us. And to save them from hell. So, I decided I was going to start praying for Nancy Pelosi. But, my purpose for that is wrong.

I just want to see her be saved in Christ so she'll start telling the truth and spill the beans on every dishonest thing she has knowledge of on the Democat Party and we can let the prosecutions begin.

Yep. Wrong reason, Joyce.

Anonymous said...

Forgive me Father;I have been praying for the asteroid solution...
RAK

Anonymous said...

I just pray, Thy will be done. Seems to cover all the bases.

Casca

Anonymous said...

Casca, you're right. Of course. But I was just being honest. :]
Juice

Post a Comment

Just type your name and post as anonymous if you don't have a Blogger profile.