Monday, October 19, 2009

Goofy People mostly, like Chris Matthews

In Passing
 Stiff that blurred my vision
(Roll over for loopy 3-D viewing instructions.  Tell me if they work.)

Grab Bag
 Medical Meltdown Turns Off Guests, Confuses Audience |
Uh oh. Even Chris Matthews thinks Bill Maher's crazy.
Except, in this instance my family sides with Maher.  *gulp*

Palin offers calm critique of Baucus bill
She also took a process-oriented shot at Obama, writing: "In January 2008, presidential candidate Obama promised not to negotiate behind closed doors with health care lobbyists," Palin wrote.

Obama statement deserves a place in the Political Chutzpah Hall of Fame.

"It's smoke and mirrors," he said. "It's bogus, and it's all too familiar. Every time we get close to passing reform, the insurance companies produce these phony studies blah-blah-bullshit ....

Dems undermine free speech in hate crimes ploy
What does a hate crimes bill have to do with money for U.S. troops fighting in Afghanistan and Iraq?  Nothing, except  ... .
Which is why we hate Dems.  hate their guts.  Am I right?  Right.

“God, what have I done?”  From Hot Air (via Badanov)

I have a good friend that I work with who was a two time Bush supporter who said he bacame really upset with Republicans becasue of the shape of the economy. He voted for obama and has spent most of the deployment defending obama by claiming Bush was worse.

Finally, after 74 days of indecision on General McChyrstals troop request and the days wasted in Copenhagen and the dressing down the CinC did in Air Force 1, he finally said, “God, what have I done?”

For him, it took being affected in his daily operations here and seeing our ground folks that we work with getting killed. But people are getting it. People are starting to see.


11 comments:

MoFiZiX Gr4FiX said...

HFS! IT WORKS!
WTG, Mr Schlong.

SoylentGreen said...

Works like a charm, Big Daddy!

Jinglebob said...

Maher just proved that post smoking is bad for you brain!

Jinglebob said...

Oops, should be pot smoking!

See!

TimO said...

Stereo photos are nice, but animated bouncing photos are much better!

Grumpyunk said...

Jinglebob - I'm pretty sure he's smoked a few posts before. If you know what I mean.

Alear said...

I'm adept at seeing the stereograms on paper, but that's the first time I've gotten one to work off the monitor. What an eye opener.

Turing word: mumenta

TheAxe said...

Can't get it to work

Anonymous said...

Axe,
Cross your eyes until you get three images as the two middle ones overlap. Ignore the left and right ones, and let your mind concentrate on the middle one until it suddenly looks 3D.
—DougM

Anonymous said...

HFS! HFS! I put my hands up about 8 inches in front of my eyes to screen out the left and right images, HFS! it was even better.

Anonymous said...

Doug, finally got it to work! after about 4 tries!

Wow,

Post a Comment

Just type your name and post as anonymous if you don't have a Blogger profile.