Saturday, October 03, 2009

The Stupid puppet show

L'exposition de marionnette stupide

 Lexington Green, one of the Chicago Boyz,  opines on the Olympic disaster.

Very surprised that Chicago is out. Amazed that Obama would go to Copenhagen and get punked like this. It makes him look like a chump. I wrongly assumed he had it fixed or he would not have gone. Wow.

I know a lot of people will be sad about it, and for them I am sorry. But I have always been against having the Olympics here. I think we dodged a bullet. The taxpayers of Illinois, Cook County and Chicago were going to get clobbered, with a huge amount of inconvenience on top of it.

The whole thing makes Obama look like a dope. What was he thinking? I could not believe he would go and put himself at the mercy of these guys. That was too stupid to believe. I speculate that the IOC wanted to show the USA it could not be pushed around. In other words, going in person backfired.

I am repeatedly amazed at the way Obama mishandles things. I keep thinking, “oh, ah ha, I see, he must have something up his sleeve!” And then he never does! He’s always just winging it! A smile and a shoe shine will just get you so far, pal.

As Bugs Bunny used to say, “what a maroon!”

We are truly screwed with this guy as Chief Executive and Commander in Chief.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

"We are truly screwed with this guy as Chief Executive and Commander in Chief."

He just figured this out???

I knew that a year ago.

Rodger the Real King of France said...

All these Chicago Boyz being pretty bright, I suspect he had more'n inkling. Just a tad more circumspect than you and I like to be.

Anonymous said...

"Nice boy. Reminds me of Paul Revere's ride. A little light in the belfry." - Longhorn Leghorn
GrinfilledCelt

JMcD said...

"The taxpayers of Illinois, Cook County and Chicago were going to get clobbered, with a huge amount of inconvenience on top of it."

And I think that in these cases of taxpayer clobbering, there is another group standing by with tongues hanging out, that has everything to gain, especially a lot of money.

cmblake6 said...

I'm just giggling that he got punked. All the leftie media that even speak of it are "How can you be happy America lost?" It's not about AMERICA losing, it's all about Osama,er, bama getting punked. Miserable communist slime.

Post a Comment

Just type your name and post as anonymous if you don't have a Blogger profile.