Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Gov. Elect Bob Mac

WHY WE WIN!
A letter from real America



Hey there Boss,

Just had to let you know about one of the joys of living in a small town and supporting a mid-major sports team.  Yesterday we went to the final game of JMU’s season and low and behold – who should also attend but Governor Elect Bob McDonnell!  He has a son and daughter that attend here so it wasn’t entirely surprising. 


He was right down below us then when a huge group began cheering “Bob Mac- Don- nell clap-clap, clap-clap-clap!” he decided to come up into our section.  When he stopped at the bottom to talk to the National Guardsmen who was checking tickets – one man jumped up and yelled ‘I’ve got one he can have’ and ran to give it to him ( and I think get his autograph).  I yelled down to him’ Can you start on Monday?” but I don’t think he heard me.  It was great to see how popular he was – I bet that dumass we have in the governor’s mansion now has never been greeted that way.

TFV [Samurai A/G - Barn Army]
 Thank you for this feel-good moment T!

7 comments:

MoFiZiX Gr4FiX said...

That dumbass in the Governors mansion would probably not have shown his face at a local community gathering after he was elected.
I'm a Virginia fan all over again.

Anonymous said...

JMU - THE University of Virginia - heh.
TFV

Anonymous said...

TFV, AWESOMENESS!!!!
Juice

BlogDog said...

Whenever I see the current Governor of the Commonwealth, I can't help thinking of the South Park charcater TIMMEH!
I can't be the only one.

Gayle Miller said...

The current and soon-to-be-ex governor of Virginia is a waste of skin but our incoming Governor is a real MAN and even with whatever inherent flaws he may have (we all do), he's such a step up from the present regime as to be mind boggling. I am so glad I voted for him. I am so glad I campaigned for him. I am so glad to live in Virginia!

Anonymous said...

Me too Gayle! Me too......

TFV

Anonymous said...

Me too Gayle, TFV!
And the score in the Virginia House of Delegates election statewide:
Republicans and Independent Conservatives: 62% of the vote
Dems 36% of the vote.
That is a rout, folks.

I think McDonnell is, and I know the A.G.-elect Ken Cuccinelli is a 2nd and 10th Amendment fan.
Lt. Col. Gen. Tailgunner dick

Post a Comment

Just type your name and post as anonymous if you don't have a Blogger profile.