Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Grouchy Old Men, Ole!

shitmydadsays


 In a comment Jack said Rodger, You'll love these quotes, then: http://twitter.com/shitmydadsays
Indeed I do Jack.
"You look just like Stephen Hawking...Relax, I meant like a non-paralyzed version of him. Feel better?... Fine. Forget I said it."

"You worry too much. Eat some bacon... What? No, I got no idea if it'll make you feel better, I just made too much bacon."


"Son, no one gives a shit about all the things your cell phone does. You didn't invent it, you just bought it. Anybody can do that."

"Oh please, you practically invented lazy. People should have to call you and ask for the rights to lazy before they use it."

"I need to change clothes? Wow. That's big talk coming from someone who looks like they robbed a Mervyn's."

"The baby will talk when he talks, relax. It ain't like he knows the cure for cancer and he just ain't spitting it out."

"You sure do like to tailgate people... Right, because it's real important you show up to the nothing you have to do on time."

"Just pay the parking ticket. Don't be so outraged. You're not a freedom fighter in the civil rights movement. You double parked."

"Son, people will always try and f__k you. Don't waste your life planning for a f___ing, just be alert when your pants are down."

"I wouldn't worry about money...No, it has a lot to do with happiness, I just meant YOU shouldn't worry, cause you'd just piss it away."

"Don't listen to the pussy side of you when you make a decision. People gravitate towards being a pussy. Remove the pussy, son."

"I'm having a Makers Mark, you want one? What? 7up? I ain't mixing f___ing makers with 7up. Might as well put a lil' f___ing umbrella in it"

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

And THAT is how America was made.

Rodger the Real King of France said...

These are things my grampa woulda said.

pdwalker said...

There is a lot of sagely advice in them nuggets.

More people could stand to hear such directness.

Anonymous said...

From one old fart to another, shit-saying-dad, you're the main reason I go to Twitter every day. I read these posts to my son while he was driving, and we nearly ran off the road a few times.

JMcD said...

I like the old sayings....They're rich as three feet up a bull's ass.

Anonymous said...

Are you channelling my Uncle Dick? He was at Guadacanal. Wife of 50 years died and he remarried in a few months. Tough old bird. My Godfather.

I think my head would explode if I saw someone mix 7-Up into my Markers
MM

El Jefe said...

Hell, that's shit that I say

Post a Comment

Just type your name and post as anonymous if you don't have a Blogger profile.