Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Here's yur hate speech

This guy is the N Word
 

Lionel McIntyre- racist

 I get to do this rant every four years, which is prolly how long it's been.  Anyone who's been around C&S for very long knows how much I despise political correctness.  D-E-S-P-I-S-E.  That goes for its practitioners. Numb nutted pussies, all. But to the quick.  I don't often utter the word nigger for these reasons only.
  1. I would be immediately branded as being from the uneducated lower classes, an insult to my parents who did everything possible to see me educated.
  2. It's offensive to many people, thus impolite.
Actually the term is a derivative of the Southern drawled  "nigra" for Negro., which soon became "nigger."  So that's a whole different thing from calling a Jew, "kike," or "sheeney," both of which were meant to disparage.  My Chicago blue collar neighborhood upbringing left me entirely comfortable using the words dago, spick, wop, mick, and Polack ("so two Dagos walk into a bar").  My kids were not raised in that environment, and are not comfortable with those epithets. Fine.  Of course use of any word, with the wrong inflection, is a fighting word.
  • "So, Dougy, is your mommy letting you go to the game? [Whack!]
  • "So, Dougy, is your mommy letting you go to the game? [No, I wet the bed again]
.I hope that explains how I feel, because if it is ever appropriate to call someone a nigger, it would be this guy.  To his face. Because he is a racist MFCS, and I mean to offend and infuriate him.  .

16 comments:

Merrily said...

Damn Facebook. I looked all over here for the "Like" to click repeatedly. His argument was weak, so he used his fist. Cowardly, self-entitled b*stard.

Rodger the Real King of France said...

So help me, after this post I went to Saturday Cereal for something light hearted - see the above toon. Is that cosmic, or what?

Gayle Miller said...

I've always believed that only the IQ challenged feel it necessary to resort to fisticuffs. This only proves my point.

JMcD said...

I think Denzel Washington should refuse to play this guy when the movie comes out, even if he DOES look a lot like him...... They are gonna make a movie of him, aren't they?... They way they're hurting for ideas, making all those remakes and like that.... Well, there's still the "Lawless Rider" redo.

Gayle Miller said...

What about the Cisco Kid? Not p.c. enough for you Hollywood types?

Anonymous said...

Nigra? My grandma called them darkies. Same difference. And we be whiteys.
Juice

Rodger the Real King of France said...

For exactly the same reasons listed above, guess what I'd call this MFCS?

JMcD said...

He's hard at work on the "Don't ask....No tail" Bill.

rickn8or said...

Give 'im time, willya? It takes a while to come up with something worse than DADT.

DougM said...

It's spelled "Dougie."
The only fist fight I got into in my life was from bein' called "Dougie."

Anonymous said...

Takes a "real man" to sucker punch a woman. Prolly cries like a little girl too.

A situation like should be handled by the men around draggin his ass outside and beating the crap out of him.

Rodger the Real King of France said...

How do you know he wasn't saying "Dougy?"

Anonymous said...

You can express you sentiments directly to this PhucStick at:
lcm3@columbia.edu
Xero

Chuck said...

Sounds like a letter-perfect racism-based hate crime to me.

Any guesses if it will be prosecuted as such?

Uncle Enore said...

While I don't disagree that the Negro fellow is an ass, and agree entirely with your stance on political correctness, I'm going to take issue with your reasons for not calling him a nigger, and suggest that you're projecting the very things you (and I) hold in poor esteem.

As to your first point, you'd only be looked on as "lower class" by the people you think are assholes, so who cares? And why should you? Fuck 'em if they don't like it.

Secondly, the entire point of political correctness is to twist reality, and to end up controlling thought, by controlling speech, and thus, controlling people's actions. The most important parameter of political correctness is "could anyone, anywhere, under any conditions, possibly be OFFENDED by something? And if so, it's evil, horrible, and very likely racist."

Don't misunderstand. Again, I'm in complete agreement with your stance on political correctness. I'm only commenting on your reasons for not calling the Ubangi a nigger.

Kristophr said...

I wouldn't call him anything. He doesn't rate that much of my attention.

If he crosses my path, I'll simply treat him they way he feels others should be treated.

All assholes are the same color.

Post a Comment

Just type your name and post as anonymous if you don't have a Blogger profile.