Monday, November 02, 2009

Limbo-Chris Wallace

Fox News Sunday
 Chris Wallace interviews Rush
 WALLACE: You have made no secret of the fact you oppose the public option, government-run health insurance to compete with private insurers. With tens of millions of Americans still uninsured, do you think that the government has any moral obligation to find some way to cover them?

RUSH: There is a way to insure the uninsured without doing any of what we're doing. If that were the objective, then I'd be full for it.
 This is not about insuring the uninsured. This is not about health care. This is about stealing one-sixth of the U.S. private sector and putting it under the control of federal government.

And when they get this health care bill, if they do, that's the easiest, fastest way for them to be able to regulate every aspect of human behavior, because it will all have some related cost to health care -- what you drive, what you eat, where you live, what you do.

And there'll be penalties for violating regulations. It's going to be the biggest snatch of freedom and liberty that has yet occurred in this country.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Exactly. Did you like Wallace's "oh, c'mon" in response to Rush's "I don't think he cares [about the troops in Afghanistan]".

As I've said many times before the vast majority of Americans "don't get it".

Yesterday I watched a number of episodes of the 80's mini-series V on SyFy which despite being about alien invaders was actually an anti-totalitarian series.

V (for Victory)

Anonymous said...

V - ABC is bringing this back on Tuesday.

I watched Rush and was not surprised at Wallace's admonitions - remember fruit does not fall far from the tree - daddy is Mike. None of the MSM sycophants will stand up for the truth and will poo-poo everything the right may bring forth. They cannot deal from a strong position so they lie, use subterfuge and cheat at every opportunity. We are so screwed if this turkey gets passed!!!!

Anonymous said...

Anon @ 7:09

I think we're the turkey's and the bill is the axe.

Rodger the Real King of France said...

I actually don't mind that M.Wallace's heritage is a Liberal education as long as he entertains both sides of any debate, and I think he does. I'll forever be grateful for his Bill Clinton interview. (For some reason I was surprised to see that eBaum's World guy is a leftist MFCS.)

Rodger the Real King of France said...

Of course I meant C. Wallace above. M Wallace is an unrepentant leftist lick-spittle.

Josh Fahrni-Barn Army Dog Catcher said...

Lol, I read the comments from the top down, and was going to say what Rodger said. I don't think even Rush would blame C.W for the 'oh c'mon' comment. Rush openly admits that he's one of us, and I don't think he thinks, he's beyond eye rolling.

I think Chris Wallace would be a bit of a joke if he didn't have those moments. I like Sean Hannity and agree with him alot, but he's a bit of a rabid guy, and I cringe watching his show. Chris genuinely is fair and balanced. :p

Rodger the Real King of France said...

Ah Josh. to have any vestige of your idealism left. Sigh. But it got used.

Post a Comment

Just type your name and post as anonymous if you don't have a Blogger profile.