Sunday, November 29, 2009

twilight time

How Twilight Works
 MoSup just watched a morning show featuring the Twilight author (it began with a dream) and was telling me that all the girls at work are ga-ga over it.  Have you ever heard of it?  Why, matter of fact, yes I have.


 
A few weeks ago I had the miserable experience of reading Twilight. A friend bought it for me and I took it with me to read on a long flight from Seattle to Houston. I knew it was going to be crappy, but I thought it would be a guilty pleasure kind of crappy - where you know it's bad but you still get enjoyment out of it. I actually managed to power through around 400 pages until I gave up and started reading Sky Mall. I've been seeing Twilight everywhere lately, especially with Vampire Teens II New Moon's release, so I thought I'd break down why chicks go apeshit for it.  [continued]

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good thing this blog doesn't have many (if any) 13yr-old girl readers.

Anonymous said...

Here ya go, Rodger... This should take some of the sting outta all the Twilight crap...

"Always use protection."

Anonymous said...

That was great FORGER.
10+

(And just where is Sarah Michelle-Gellar--Buffy The Vampire Slayer--when you need her?)

Anonymous said...

Hey Rodger, will you be re-uploading the Schlong Christmas Special video any time soon? I've tried googling it on other sites but the old player it was hosted on no longer works.

Rodger the Real King of France said...

Do you mean this one?

Anonymous said...

I Really enjoyed that Forger!
Next: Burn Harry Potter & company at the stake.
RAK

Anonymous said...

That youtube video, wow I wasn't expecting that! No I meant the collection of christmas carols and images you put together.

Anonymous said...

That Christmas video made me blow my red bull out of my nose ! My kids wanted to see what was so funny , I think they liked it as much as I did : ) LOA'sO ! smibsid

Anonymous said...

Besides *everyone* knows the Sookie Stackhouse books are far superior to the Twilight books.

TFV

Anonymous said...

The only way to watch Twilight...

*splorch*
"rabbit dentures"

e~C

Ken said...

I loved the first twilight movie (and I'm male). It was quite possibly the funniest movie I've ever seen.

I'm told it was a serious attempt at a dramatic movie, but anything that silly has to be deliberate. No one is that bad.

Post a Comment

Just type your name and post as anonymous if you don't have a Blogger profile.