Thursday, December 31, 2009

Boned Jello - no gagging

Boned Jello
 A name pregnant with meanings

Boned Jello  Several people have told me that this site can't be viewed at work due to content?  I got a clean bill of health from Google awhile back, but who knows.  Could be a couple of anatomically correct simulated coitus pictures Bonzo Livermore posted on Terpsboy?  They were done in good taste, but I can see where some would think a line had been crossed.  Maybe the facial he gave Pelosi? Bonzo and I don't speak anymore.

 Anyway, I have a new server, BonedJello.com, and will be transferring the entire operation over there.  Every picture I've posted the last few days is hosted on BJ, so I'd be interested to know if anyone who previously got no pictures, is getting them now?  This is a good time for suggestions, criticisms, etc.  If they make sense to me, I'll comply.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

BJ is NG... only get under development announcement....I don't find anything here objectionable but of course I am a pig.

bolivar

renojim said...

Same thing as of 9:57 pacific time, New Years Eve.

MoFiZiX Gr4FiX said...

Wa...??? I thought Jello was made from the collagen protein extracted from animal bones. WTF is "boneless Jello?" LMAO! Peppering your place with R-rated material is one of the things that makes us come back for more. In fact, I miss the days of CS 1.0 before you sold your soul to Google. I say, get your own place again and give Cousin Ricky free reign! ...well, within reason, of course.

Anonymous said...

Jell-o never really caught on until they got rid of those guys who were boning it. It was enough to make me gag.
GrinfilledCelt

Haywood J. Ablomie said...

That's a fine domain name. It's a shame that http://shutupwomangetonmyhorse.com was taken.

Billll said...

This have something to do with why all the pictures are suddenly gone?

Rodger the Real King of France said...

Gone? Anyone else?

SondraK, Lympian Slayer said...

You said "BJ".

Billll said...

All good now. Must have been some kind of delayed reaction Y2K thing for New Years Eve.

Post a Comment

Just type your name and post as anonymous if you don't have a Blogger profile.