Monday, December 07, 2009

Landrieu going down here boss

N'awlins Ho
Curmudgeonly & Skeptical
 
 When I read this Mary Landrieu story [Landrieu to Flip-Flop on Abortion-Funding], I went over to Smoking Gun to see if she was among the 28 busted hookers who advertised their services on Craig's List.  But, reading the header info told me the highest priced among them cost $800, and Mattress Back gets 300 million to go down for Harry Reid.  Oh --  I see they're all from Florida. Never mind. 

Update:  I tried to find the ones who were getting $800.  Having never availed myself, are prices beginning at $150 in line?

5 comments:

renojim said...

Sheesh - whatever happened to $45?

B....... said...

More sheesh - what ever happened to the 2-bit Hos?

Rodger the Real King of France said...

PACs

DougM said...

And, man, they're just givin' it away in Copenhagen.
(What? The local prostitutes, too?)

Anonymous said...

Q. What is the difference between free sex and sex you pay for?

A. Free sex is WAY more expensive.

Tim

Post a Comment

Just type your name and post as anonymous if you don't have a Blogger profile.