Friday, December 25, 2009

Looking toward the future

In Passing
MERRY CHRISTMAS!
 Is one of these under your tree this morning?

Dems' 2010 Strategy: GOP Will "Repeal" Obamacare
Does this count as an in-kind contribution to Republican candidates?

POTUS tried to shake the hand of Airman ...

Krauthammer's Take
... if you do actually have to cut a half trillion [from Medicare] and you spend it immediately... then a potential saving in Medicare in the future is taken away and Medicare will go over a cliff..

Kerry Floats Plan to Negotiate with Ho Chi Minh  Communist Sandinistas  Tehran
Show us your birth certificate military records Kerry.

Senator John Barrosso (R-WY)
If this were such a great thing for America why would 13 democrats say they weren’t going to vote for the bill until their states had special exclusions?
Curmudgeonly & Skeptical

Watch The Decline: The Media Lowlights Of 2009


Matthews Defends Obama's 'I Didn't Campaign On A Public Option'
Does MSNBC ever fire anyone for blatant ignorance?

The Illegal Alien Christmas Song
Jose Feliciano is outraged that the theme from his song "Feliz Navidad" was used for this  musical spoof


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas to TRKOF, MoSup, the rest of the family, and my fellow members of the Barn Army. God bless us, everyone.
Tim

P.S. Ya, I stole that last line.

David aka True Blue Sam said...

Merry Christmas, Rodger, to you and your family. May God Bless.

BlogDog said...

Small thing but Gateway gets Barrasso's name wrong. "A" in the middle. Why do I say this? Because I think this guy's a rising GOP Star. A name worth keeping an eye on in the Tea Party Era.

Desert Cat said...

Merry Christmas Rodge!

Steve in Greensboro said...

I wonder if Jose Feliciano got upset about Cheech and Chong's "The Police Got My Car"?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9unEWSbT-gU

"...You stupid d**k I want my Chebby for Christmas.
I want my friggin' 60 Chebby for Christmas.
So we could get go get drunk at the bar..."

Post a Comment

Just type your name and post as anonymous if you don't have a Blogger profile.