Tuesday, December 01, 2009

Momma's pride

Momma's pride


Four Catholic men and a Catholic woman were having coffee after mass. The first Catholic man tells his friends, "My son is a priest, when
he walks into a room, everyone calls him 'Father'."

The second Catholic man chirps, "My son is a Bishop.  When he walks into a room people call him 'Your Grace'."

The third Catholic man says, "My son is a Cardinal.  When he enters a room everyone says 'Your Eminence'."

The fourth Catholic man says, "My son is the Pope.  When he walks into a room people call him 'Your Holiness'."

Since the lone Catholic woman was sipping her coffee in silence, the four men gave her a look and said, "Well....?"

She proudly replies, "I have a daughter, slim, tall, 38 Double D breasts, 24" waist, and 34" hips.  When she walks into a room,  people
say,  "OH My God."
Hucker

10 comments:

franco (rotini) fellini said...

Sweet Jesus.

Obernai said...

LOL!!!!!
I think I woke the kids...

pdwalker said...

Laughter, the best medicine!

Thanks Doc!

Anonymous said...

Three men are sitting stiffly side by side on a long commercial flight. After they're airborne and the plane has leveled off, the man in the window seat abruptly says, distinctly and confidently, in a loud voice, "Admiral , United States Navy, retired. Married, two sons, both surgeons."

After a few minutes the man in the aisle seat states through a tight lipped smile, " Admiral , United States Coast Guard, retired. Married, two sons, both Judges."

After some thought, the fellow in the center seat decides to introduce himself. With a twinkle in his eye he proclaims, " Master Chief Petty Officer, United States Navy, retired. Never married, two sons, both Admirals.

Tim

Rodger the Real King of France said...

A big 10 for you Timmah!

Bill said...

Tim - That one's so good, I'm stealing it.

Bill

Anonymous said...

I love it, love it.



DE644

Anonymous said...

Chuckles here boss! Yours and timmah's.
Juice

Murphy(AZ) said...

Yeah... and I'll bet she's IRISH!

pdwalker said...

Tim for the win!

Post a Comment

Just type your name and post as anonymous if you don't have a Blogger profile.