Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Nichols & May

Male Action Figure

 
Direct link
This action figure nurse reminded me of what perhaps is the funniest comedy routine I've ever heard.  I went looking for it, and what I found was the original Mike Nichols-Elaine May improvisation.  It was so funny that neither could get through it without breaking up.  BTW, I know some male nurses, and this is no slam on them.  But remember, this was 1962.If you don't laugh, please let me know. I want to enter you in a study.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Reminds me of the Zohan movie. Where the special forces soldier, Zohan fakes his death so he can move to NYC and pursue his dream to work as hair stylist.

oy vey ole'

Anonymous said...

As an aside, I think everyone should be aware of this developing illegal Obamanation:
http://cmblake6.wordpress.com/2009/12/30/there-is-no-way-around-this/

Rodger the Real King of France said...

Well, there you go. MoSup found nothing at all funny about it. STG.

Post a Comment

Just type your name and post as anonymous if you don't have a Blogger profile.