Tuesday, December 22, 2009

There are no losing entries

Vote for 2009's
Most Ridiculous Lawsuit

Curmudgeonly & Skeptical

2009 has seen its share of wacky lawsuits -- and we've tried alert you about them courtesy of our monthly "Most Ridiculous Lawsuit" polls.

Remember the prison inmate who sued to avoid being named the "world's most litigious person?"

Or how about the New York tourist who sued a club after she slipped while dancing on the bar?

Well, here's your chance to vote for the Most Ridiculous Lawsuit of 2009!

We've compiled all the winners of the past year's monthly polls -- and now you click here  to vote for the year's most ridiculous lawsuit:
 Thor

6 comments:

Chuck Martel said...

March. Definitely March.

Rodger the Real King of France said...

I might be able to come up with a winner, but could never use "definitely." Swimming pool got daughter pregnant?

Anonymous said...

IMHO, the winner would be the yet unknown judge who screwed up his courage and fined the crap out of the lawyer representing any one of these plaintiffs.
Lt. Col. Gen. Tailgunner dick

Anonymous said...

Maybe it's best that automatic weapons are tightly controlled.
Steve

Anonymous said...

Shakespear had it right.

JMcD said...

G
Hand me down my walkin' cane
D7 G
Hand me down my walkin' cane
C
Hand me down my walkin' cane,
G
I'm gonna catch the midnight train,
D7 G
Cause all my sins are taken away.
Oh, hand me down my bottle of corn,
('ll get drunk as sure's you're born.
Oh, I got drunk and I landed in jail,
And there wasn't no one to go my bail.
Come on, Mom, won't you go my bail,
And get me out of this Goddamn jail?
The meat is tough, and the beans are bad,
Oh, my God, I can't eat that.
If I had listened to what )you said,
I'd be at home in my feather bed.
If I should die in Tennessee,
Just send my bones home C.O.D.
But if I die in New York State,
Just ship my body back by freight.
The devil chased me 'round a stump,
I thought he'd catch me at e\ery jump.
Oh, hell is deep, and hell is wide,
Ain't got no bottom, ain't got no side.
Now some folks say, it ain't no fun,
When a song like this goes on and on.
Yes, on and on and on and on,
On and on and on and on.

Post a Comment

Just type your name and post as anonymous if you don't have a Blogger profile.