Friday, January 15, 2010

Answers

Answers

WHY WOMEN CAN'T SLEEP
Have you ever wondered how a woman's brain works?

Well.....it's finally explained here in one, easy-to-understand illustration:


Curmudgeonly & Skeptical
Every one of those little blue balls is a thought about something that needs to be done,  A decision or a problem that needs to be solved.

Man has only 2 balls and they consume all his thoughts. Easy, wot.
      
C/R
 There's another reason why so many of us can't sleep.  Our gummint. Politics. Democrats. The economy.   I know three women & a  dude who've  stopped reading blogs altogether ( if I named them, so do you). They can't stand to read the news any more. At least one is under doctor's orders to stay away. Besides me.

This  post will be the first one mirrored in my new sidekick blog, Boned Jello  It has the same layout as C&S, save for the header.  All links to political blogs are gone (only survivor is Agent BedHead), but I have more to add. Every day I have two or three posts that are news neutral, and it's thosethat I'll also put in Jello.

Boned Jello .  No politics.  No Swearing.  Emphasis on Happy. You're Welcome.

Curmudgeonly & Skeptical
I boned the Jello so you don't get hurt.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

New link being linked at facebook.
Juice

Rodger the Real King of France said...

I was wondering who would win the 60 pound solid gold Spanish ingot. Congratulations Juice.

Anonymous said...

Got it saved thanks Rodger.
RAK

Anonymous said...

Okay, I'll type it as anonymous and ya'll can guess or not....
...Which is why a good husband uses his two to diminish her many and both sleep like babies all night. With tiny grins upon their faces. ;-]

Anonymous said...

Like Readers Digest eh?

Casca

Post a Comment

Just type your name and post as anonymous if you don't have a Blogger profile.