Friday, January 29, 2010

Faces of Good and Evil

Can You Tell?
 A Scientific Study

Boned Jello


Democrats and Republicans Can Be Differentiated from Their Faces

That's what these guys claim. 
Background

Individuals' faces communicate a great deal of information about them. Although some of this information tends to be perceptually obvious (such as race and sex), much of it is perceptually ambiguous, without clear or obvious visual cues.

Methodology/Principal Findings


After Climategate, I no longer accept the methodology of other so called scientists. I'm doing my own double-blind test right here, in public.  Can you tell, just by looking at their faces, whom is what?  Findings will be published.


9 comments:

leelu said...

Republicans = smiling (upper right, lower left)

Dems = not so much (upper left, lower right)

Spunky Texan said...

Aww, Bwaney Fwank....

I have seen the one from the upper left before, but differnt.

Probably from here....

Kaptain Krude said...

Bawney's mouth is awfully wide across.

(Not that I'm implying anything.)

BlogDog said...

You're not going to imply anything about Congresswithaman Barney Frank? Allow me then.
It's not often one gets to call a member of the House a c**ksucker and be *technically accurate.* Unless he's a big sloppy bottom which his pent up aggression may indicate.
Barney Frank is ALWAYS running at the mouth, one way or another. His favorite movie? "Analize This."
He got his start in politics by filling another man's seat.
I didn't realize Sodom was electing Representatives now.

I'll stop now.

Anonymous said...

I still want to market a brand of hot dogs with some sort of knob on the end. I'll call the 'Barney's Franks'. Maybe with a white cheese filling......
Tim

Anonymous said...

Barney's Franks..
LMFAO and made my day Tim!
Lt. Col. Gen. Tailgunner dick

DougM said...

Yep, just count the number of faces on the individual.

JeremyR said...

Tim,
Barney Franks will never sell. People will expect them to taste like shit.

Anonymous said...

Barney didn't get that round mouth from eating square meals.

Post a Comment

Just type your name and post as anonymous if you don't have a Blogger profile.