Wednesday, January 06, 2010

Keepeez

Keepeez
Vrai roi de joint de la France de l'approbation. 

Curmudgeonly & Skeptical

That day (Dec 23rd) I went to BJ's to do my Christmas shopping?  I bought MoSup this set of KeepEez , except it was 9 pieces, and was $24.95.  They were being demonstrated, and the lady promised I couldn't get a better deal.  I'm a sucker for in-store demos.  Guess what?  Turns out they are one of the best  things ever.  Just so you know, Keepeez wins the coveted Vrai roi de joint de la France de l'approbation. 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Doit être bon si le roi approuve.

c.umulus n.imbusi iii

clem said...

Reminds me of my CorningWare Grab-It bowls.

I've got the old Made-in-USA ones. I hear the new Fabriqué-en-Chine ones aren't so good.

JMcD said...

Dang....I managed to somehow get stuck with the "KeepFez" Shaper And Hat Preserver.... Shoot..Heck.

Post a Comment

Just type your name and post as anonymous if you don't have a Blogger profile.