Monday, January 11, 2010

Stuff that interested me

Six Pack

Culled these from the Weekly Standard Blog

Scott Brown Raises Nearly $1 Million in 1 Day
Moneybomb.

Blago- re Obama
It's such a cynical business, and most of the people in the business are full of s__t and phonies, but I was real, man--and am real. This guy, he was catapulted in on hope and change, what we hope the guy is. What the f__k? Everything he's saying's on the teleprompter. I'm blacker than Barack Obama. I shined shoes. I grew up in a five-room apartment. My father had a little laundromat in a black community not far from where we lived. I saw it all growing up.

Blago- re Illinois Attorney General Lisa Madigan
“... how much do I love the people of Illinois to make that c__t senator?”

Palin is Now a Fox News Contributor
Ms. Palin will not have her own regular program, one person with knowledge of the deal said, though she will host a series that will run on the network from time to time.
"host a series ...!"  - I'm hoping she models after John Stossel

Undermining McChrystal
With the president having decided to send Gen. McChrystal the bulk of the additional forces he requested, one would think that all is settled, right?  Well, it seems that key White House officials don't think so.  They continue to snipe at Gen. McChrystal as he sets out to implement the strategy that the president announced at West Point on December 1.

First, several weeks after the president's speech, Vice President Biden took to the airwaves  ... .

N.D. Gov. John Hoeven to Announce Senate Bid
So much for Democrat hopes of keeping Dorgan's vacated seat.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just type your name and post as anonymous if you don't have a Blogger profile.