Thursday, February 18, 2010

16 E-mails

16 E-mails
 
  1. Always ask, never assume   (R.W. Forsythe)
  2. Math Problem
    (Merrily's File)
  3. Two Eagles Do Battle Over Sitting Duck  (MoSup)
  4. Close Air Support (Thor)
  5. FROM THE DESK OF BLASE HAGAR  (Blase Hagar)
  6. Zamboni Fail - Thor
  7. cartoon (Marc Miller)
  8. Details Of Obama Openly Gay Military Released (Tim-mah)
  9. Beautiful Message about Growing Old (Merrily)
  10.  Our last winter storm (Merrily)
  11. The most amazing art - (One of the ricks whose handle I forgot because he never includes it)
  12. Mount Vernon Conservatives  (Tom Mann)
  13. My name is no longer Mohammed  (MoFux)
  14. Avoid construction areas - (tom Mann)
  15. The Power of the Badge (Doug M)
  16. Closed (SondraK & El Jefe)

18 comments:

JMcD said...

Dang!..... I believe I have the answer to number 2 but I don't have Excel.

franco (corallini) fellini said...

It's not that hard. (The answer ends with 6.) Took me about a minute, but I'm good at spotting patterns.

franco said...

I meant 4. Damn typo.

Kristophr said...

The Mt. Vernon group are not conservative.

They want open borders and civilian trials for war criminals.

Neocons mostly.

An ignorant dickweed said...

Wow, open an excel file from a complete stranger? What could possibly go wrong?

Merrily said...

Dickweed, in this case, nothing. Except I think you won't find my name, although I solved the puzzle. I don't send Rodger viruses. I'm strange, but not a stranger.

An ignorant dickweed said...

i give up, i guessed One time For every Four answers that is enough for me.

Hell_Is_Like_Newark said...

pretty sure I got the math problem correct. Can't download the excel file for some reason.

Hell_Is_Like_Newark said...

alright.. got it to download. Password works

Anonymous said...

That is one fine collection of emails you got there. Thanks for sharing!
Juice

Chuck Martel said...

I like number eleven.

Anonymous said...

#11, yes! It was so intriguing I had to google her, Kseniya Simonova. Totally awesome talent... "on loan from God".
Juicer

Anonymous said...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rmm-0-Rdxo8&feature=related


I know Rodger liked this one, he said that he forwarded it to his whole family but for some reason it never made it on the blog. So now here it is.

Maybe because it has a religious nature.

Oh and could you go and send me Blase Hagar contact information, I have some unfinished business with him. He said at 419 he was going to send me, well... anyway he told me not to tell. but couldja send me his info?

Anonymous said...

Oh sorry, that is "at 4:19" and you have my contact info. Forgot to tag it with my name

thoR~
III

Jim - PRS said...

145

B....... said...

-1

pdwalker said...

re: 11/ Yeah, she is a work of art, and her drawing is incredible too.

drew458 said...

"Congratulation you are genius"

G thanx. Engish no ur 1 langage?

Post a Comment

Just type your name and post as anonymous if you don't have a Blogger profile.