Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Garage door bibs

WHY WE WIN!

Boned Jello

Well, it's why-we-win if you're a German.  Munich's style-your-garage obviously sent agents to mine my future brainstorms while I slept, and voila.  I posted some that I would be delighted to have,  but there are seemingly no end to available designs. Prices range from $199 to $399 for the double-door.

My guess.
  1. 100% of men will put one up today if they were free.
  2. 100% of women will threaten go home to mother if they do
  3. Exception to #2.   Wives who've given up all hope for a clean garage and happen to be crack whores.
  4. I could be completely wrong about # 2.  My apologies to non-crack whores.

10 comments:

SondraK, Lympian Slayer said...

*ahem*
WANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gayle Miller said...

Moi aussi, mine liege!

Anonymous said...

I see they took my suggestion for the tank.

http://annoyedwhitemale.squarespace.com/journal/2009/7/22/home-improvement-want.html

BlogDog said...

Frickin' homeowners association.
Frickin' design covenants!

Bob Hawkins said...

Even in Germany, they use American planes and tanks.

Rodger the Real King of France said...

I think because in Germany the use of this product would be viewed as déclassé, and we are in fact the target market. It's why we win!

DougM said...

I want one for my front door.
You know, a picture of the door swung open with a granny holding a double-bbl shotgun across 'er lap and an ugly, mean yeller dog at 'er side.

vanderleun said...

Two minds on the same email lists. I did this item this morning too.

SteveInTulsa said...

Screw the Garage! I would use this stuff for wallpaper inside. With my custom pictures

Alear said...

Also want, and even have a door that it'll fit on. Gonna wait for V2.0 however: Need shimmering hologram effect. Keep in mind my audience: Directly across is the guy with the Reds flag all summer and the Packers flag all winter. Next to him is the Steelers guy, who while not sharing his colors with me all year, is still a Steelers guy.

Turing word: ingoodi (how does it do that, really? You just sit around watching our incoming comments there Rodg, then toss in some password that's apropos?)

Post a Comment

Just type your name and post as anonymous if you don't have a Blogger profile.