Tuesday, February 02, 2010

In Passing

 In Passing ...
 I'm scared too sweety, but I'm gonna keep looking until I find the truth!

DRUNK DEMOCRATS: Being a Democrat in today's Senate must be tough:
In December Sen. Max Baucus took to the Senate floor, drunk out of his mind.  Now Levin is accusing - no, not  Sen. Carl Levin - Mark Levin, has accused Leaky Lips Leahy of  the same thing.  They need help; the next step in this downward spiral is often suicide. 

Dick Morris: You Want a Prediction Now? We'll Win the House By 10 Seats and Win the Senate by 2

Obama: We Lost Touch with American People Last Year
The Solution? Obama answers questions submitted on YouTube
Hmmm .. what should I ask him first?  I know.  Where's ...

Natural Gas – We Got it Half Right
Carl from Chicago explains market principles that have broad application aside from natural gas.  (1 credit hour). 

Clean Balls NEW - Keep your balls clean 
I'm not kidding.  Thank you RAK


New frontiers in climate change policy
Not a satire: a study suggests ditching school choice would reduce carbon emissions from bus rides

Media Stunned that a Black Woman Could Win Over Limbaugh
STOP DAMMIT! That cuts it.

Boned Jello
Reading the latest banality from the Democrat Media Complex is like watching a home run highlight on SportsCenter.  Except for the outfield wall, they all look the same.  These people, with their minds cloistered in the same left-wing monastery, are incapable of learning.  Nothing changes.  Ever. Hitting them in the head with a bat wouldn't knock any sense into them, but it would at least shut them up.  Permanently, if applied  Capone style.  So sue me.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Seen on a backside--tramp stamp--"exit only."
mary

Rodger the Real King of France said...

hee

SFAOV Sgsaur said...

My daughter had an interview for a scholorship the other day (which she won, by the way) and one of the questions the panel asked her was, "If you could ask Obama one question, what would it be?" I asked her what her response was, and she said some long and involved question about education. She went on to explain to me that the answer she gave wasn't her first choice, but luckily her brain/mouth filter was working (don't know where she got that from, I don't seem to have an operational version). Apparently, she didn't believe that they wanted to hear her first answer, but I did, so I asked. Her first answer to that question was "Can I see your birth certificate?"

Obi-Wan has taught her well...

Kristophr said...

Drunken Democrats do need more help.

I would suggest donating more cheap booze.

The drunker they get, the less likely they will do anything during the time it takes the public to fire them.

The best help for a drunkard is an accelerated dive into the gutter ... they need to hit bottom ASAP.

Anonymous said...

RAK, you on a roll today, bruddah. My husband is laughing himself silly over that video.
Thanks mucho,
Juice

B....... said...

mary - That's great! Hav'ta get that for my next prison tat.....

Post a Comment

Just type your name and post as anonymous if you don't have a Blogger profile.