Thursday, February 18, 2010

Inane, mundane, and head-pain!

The Headline
In slip, Scott Brown calls Romney 'Republican light'

 The Actual
Scott Brown on Thursday called Mitt Romney “Republican-light” before immediately correcting himself at the CPAC conference in Washington.
 
The cringe-worthy moment came in the midst of Sen. Brown (R-Mass.) otherwise very warm introduction for the former Massachusetts governor.
 
“It is my truly, truly my unique pleasure to introduce to you one of the Republican light – one of Republican Party’s bright lights and a man I once called my governor and now I’m even more proud to call my very, very dear friend,” Brown said.
 
A Freudian slip?

Unplugged
chase-sanborn.jpg
What craptacular crap! In this culture, where people twitter "I just burped," I guess I should be used to this nonsense, but I'm not.  Freudian slip!  Here's your FS; where you want to ask your wife to pass the cream, but instead blurt," You f___ing bitch, you've ruined my life." 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

you never stop making me laff rodgE

thoR~
III

Chris in NC said...

where you want to ask your wife to pass the cream, but instead blurt," You f___ing bitch, you've ruined my life."

That's the funniest thing I've heard in a long time and as a nearly divorced man, I can so relate. Thank you so much for the laugh. I needed that!

Anonymous said...

Also at CPAC - Marco Rubio's keynote. WTWT (watch the whole thing).

Thanks for keepin' it up, Rodger.

-Aristomenes / kobekko

Post a Comment

Just type your name and post as anonymous if you don't have a Blogger profile.