Monday, February 15, 2010

Mail Dump

Fifteen E-mails
 
  1. What do you do with old bumper cars (Tom Mann)
  2. First Time (Tom S)
  3. You will love this (MoFux)
  4. American Dream(Merrily)
  5. Psychometric test (Merrily)
  6. Interview   (Tom Mann)
  7. Well!  (Merrily)
  8. Tech Support (Frank&Evvy)
  9. LOL (Mary)
  10. I'll meet your Tony's BLT and raise you a Super Bowl Bacon Cheese Turtlebuger! (Juice)
  11. Think your job is tough? (Samurai A/G TFV)
  12. Someone cares - PPS  (Merrily)
  13. Medical Embarrasments (Cuzzin Ricky)
  14. (MFC! -ED) I read this and couldnt get past the middle before gagging. I dont use the 'C' word often but I get REAL close here. (Tim)
  15. Flying Lawnmower (Tom Mann)
Thanks guys ...

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Merrily--Well! indeed.
mary

Merrily said...

How fun these all were! Thanks, everyone! Mary...isn't it great?

Anonymous said...

They're not sneezing. Those pics are from Beautiful Agony dot com (not safe for work).

Josh Fahrni-Barn Army Dog Catcher said...

14- I hope that stupid b*&ch is happy with herself. I'm sure it can be hard to put up with it, but talking about it like it's nothing and making it a public thing is ridiculous. And it doesn't take a genius to read between the lines and know she was a cheating whore.

Blegh.

Anonymous said...

Wow. I thought I was the only one who sent you emails.
Tim

Anonymous said...

I used to send Rodger E-mails, till the FBI made me stop...damn restraining orders!
RAK

Anonymous said...

In Viet Nam, I once had to clean up the mess after a young soldier, who had received a Dear John letter, and, being not yet old enough to know better, put a 45 under his chin and pulled the trigger. Words cannot express the loathing I had for that bitch then, nor this bitch now. Other than to say that the light colonel is well shed of her avaricious ass, and that it sounds as if their son will turn out well despite her sorry-assed example.

And I didn't really mean any of that, any other way than just exactly how I said it.

H

B....... said...

BS on "How to leave a soldier"! It's fake from the first sentence right up to "Courtney Cooks blog". Notice that the blog only contains a little bio straight from the How TO Leave story and a link to that story in Salon.com - that's it, nothing more. Some writer, eh? Fake, fake, fake.......

Anonymous said...

HA! I see you've done your own "no child left behind" this week. ;-]
Juice

Post a Comment

Just type your name and post as anonymous if you don't have a Blogger profile.