Monday, February 15, 2010

Michelle & Big Bird

Conan - Raison d'Axed


Cuzzin RickyCuzzin Ricky sent me "the Real Reason Conan Got Fired" video.  It's the Tonight Show parody of Michelle Obama's appearance on Sesame Street.  Before I self produce e-mailed videos, I look for the YouTube version ,which usually exists.  Not this one. Other video services found by YouTube owner Google had a "No longer available" tag.  At the last minute I checked the O'Reilly/Chris Wallace version (above) and voila.  I'm pretty sure I posted this at the time, but in retrospect it may very well be why Conan was fired.  What? NBC West chief Don Ohlmeyer insisted Norm McDonald be fired from his SNL fake news job because of shots he took at the Clintons and O.J. Simpson.    For you MacDonald fans, and I'm one, here's a 6 minute cut of his stuff for dessert (language). 

2 comments:

chilidog said...

Isn't this the same Bill O. that didn't get the Swift Boat story? The same one who scoffs at questions about the chosen Ones past? Hummmm. Always thought O'Reilly was a tool.

Josh Fahrni-Barn Army Dog Catcher said...

Can't judge everyone by one issue. If we don't like people who we agree with 80-90% of the time, we're in real trouble. Norm is incredible, I was looking up his youtoube videos yesterday.

And Conan will be on Fox Network some time September, I reckon. I have his last shows Tivo'd, some of the funniest bits he ever did.

Post a Comment

Just type your name and post as anonymous if you don't have a Blogger profile.